Fred 2400 problem

Fred Pentney fpentney at timemanage.com
Wed Jan 15 03:31:54 PST 2003

Change of pace. It have a 2400 basic model. I pluggged in a printer via the
Scauzzi
adapter, while power to the printer was on. Now on starting the sceen has
whittish
colour but no operating system shows. The chimes of machine starting up
don't occur.
Any suggestions of how to get the operating system to show up - or have I
blown
a circuit? There isnt a green light on.

Fred