[Duo2400] Re: Expanding the list -- not closing it.

Mark A. Kippert mark at helpmymac.com
Wed Jan 15 07:22:03 PST 2003

chuck goolsbee on 1/14/03 10:24 PM wrote:

> The new 12" G4 is basically an
> iBook in a new skin with a G4 cpu. That is not enough to get me to
> buy one.

I'd gladly give up my 10 month old iBook for the new skin and much faster G4
processor, PLUS slot loading SuperDrive, NVIDIA GeForce4 with 32MB of DDR
SDRAM, AirPort Extreme, built in Bluetooth, monitor spanning and a 5 hour
battery life.

Actually, the differences are so significant to me, that that's exactly what
I'm planning to do! :^)

-Mark