Expanding the list -- not closing it.

BrianH b.harding at qmul.ac.uk
Wed Jan 15 08:03:23 PST 2003

>....But I'm an irrational collector of old
>Duos, so perhaps i just need medication.....

My 280Cs fill a need in the way I organise things, I've got docks at home
and at work. I don't miss what they can't do. They're beautifully tactile.
And I've got other laptops, but they can't fill the niche.

I'd vote for staying as we are. As someone's pointed out (and afaict been
misunderstood), the G4s are now essentially the same machine. If we allow
the 12, why not the 15/17??

They prob'ly belong on an OSX list - owning a portable's not the
challenge/adventure/learning experience it once was. ymmv.

--

Take care .....

Brian