[Duo2400] Success!

Willie Roth wroth2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jan 16 19:12:13 PST 2003

Congratulations Rod on your resurrection and welcome back to the land
of the living 2400's!!
On Thursday, January 16, 2003, at 07:00  PM, Rod wrote:

> Hi All!
>
> Just wanted to share with you all that I have resurrected the battery
> problems on my 2400!  The 5amp fuse near the battery terminals was the
> culprit, and now I am enjoying using the 2400 as a laptop :-)

> Now to the other mods.... ;-)
   I believe that you were planning a Cardbus activation and had the
version with the yellow wires... I have that one also and after using a
soldering iron and pliers to yank the wires ...gently... my firewire 2
go card has worked flawlessly.
Good Luck,
Willie