[Duo2400] Re: Expanding the list -- not closing it.

Brandy Bender brandybndr at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 17 01:08:26 PST 2003

Well Hell Lets just have it one big party!  Give me more people to give a
bad time!

Brandy

>From: Mark Kippert <maclists at kippert.com>
>To: "Duo/2400 List" <DuoList at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>Subject: [Duo2400] Re: Expanding the list -- not closing it.
>Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:52:27 -0500

Ivan Drucker on 1/16/03 1:26 PM wrote:
We could always unofficially open this list to the 12", thus keeping the
group small (a tongue-in-cheek "you can discuss the 12" Powerbook, but only
if you still own a Duo or 2400"). Funny, I had the same thought. We could
include the 12" iBook as well (then I'd have a even MORE to say, I warn
you.)

So would Eric close down his iBook list or merge it into this list along
with the 12" G4? Or perhaps it makes more sense for the iBook list to evolve
into a sub-portable list.