[Duo2400] Laptop power requirements in Spain?

Jose A.Alvarez Dios jaaldios at jazzfree.com
Fri Jan 17 02:45:22 PST 2003

El Viernes, 17 enero, 2003, a las 03:03 AM, Drew Johnson escribió:

> Can she simply plug the laptop's power cord into the Spanish adapter
> (2 round pegs) and plug it into the wall with no fear of damaging the
> circuitry?

I've been routinely using American Powerbooks, namely a Duo 2300c, a
WallStreet, and a couple of 2400c's, for daily work in Spain, Britain
and France. I just use the right adapter or cable. Never a problem. A
Dell should do fine just as well.

> Muchas Gracias

Muchas Denadas.

Jose Antonio Alvarez Dios

e-mail addresses: jaaldios at usc.es, jaaldios at jazzfree.com
e-fax number (in the USA, handles voicemail too) 1 (419) 828-9794
fax number (in Spain) 34981597054