[Duo2400] Re: Replacement PB Duo 270C active matrix screen?

Paul Nelson artworks at victoria.tc.ca
Tue Jan 21 12:00:33 PST 2003

At 12:30 PM -0500 1/21/03, larry.s.f at mindspring.com wrote:
>My thought is that picking up a working 280c and transferring the HD and
>RAM (if needed) will not only be less expensive, but get a faster machine
>than the 270c. If you are looking for parts only, my friend landed a batch
>of various Duo stuff and he may have what you need as well.

	Are you sure of the 280c being faster than the 270c?  I had
supposed that the FPU in the 270c might more than make up for the 030-040
difference.
Paul

  Will the administration also weigh in on the affirmative action programs
for alumni children that have given every Bush family applicant a leg up at
Yale?  NY Times
	"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket
fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are
not fed, those who are cold and not clothed."  Dwight David Eisenhower