[Duo2400] Re: keyboard question

Lela Tong lelatong at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 05:33:24 PST 2003

Hi Aqua,

Thank you so much for your kind support!

My credit card company agreed to help.  After a lot of
correspondence, they just recently refunded the money -- and,
they've informed me that they are working on it.

So, I'm relieved that we won't be driving down for a visit... though
I'm grateful that you'll accompany me :)

Best always,

Lela