[Duo2400] Question: Portable printers for UK/Europe

Lela Tong lelatong at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 06:20:15 PST 2003

Hi,

I've used the HP portable 300 series.

Long ago, I bought the 310 and it was great!

Last year, I bought the 350c which has a better print quality but
seems to have problems with the ink cartridges (I recently had a
long discussion with HP about this).   Also, the first 350 which was
sent to me had a faulty power adaptor and had to be exchanged -- so,
as friendly advice, please be careful.

The weight will be on the specifications -- I vaguely remember about
7 pounds for the 310 and about 5 pounds (or 4.5?) for the 350, but
please don't quote me.

HP power adaptors are international (and their warranty is
international!) -- but depending on your voltage, you may want to
get a local power cord or a local plug (whatever you call that
little plug which may provide better grounding in some countries and
which plugs into the socket).

Btw, I don't know about the U.K., but I travel a lot and it seems
the HP cartridges are the easiest to find.

Best,

Lela

<http://www.macresq.com>