[Duo2400] Re: 2400 audio queries (sorta)

Carlson mariner at mts.net
Wed Jan 29 10:55:56 PST 2003

The 2400's input will give you legible sound, but not professional quality
sound. There are a variety of ways and means to get high quality sound into
it, but usually these options end up costing more money. You have decide how
much you want to spend to get that quality, and what your reasons are for
the investment, ie. professional production or amateur entertainment (unless
you happen to be one of the few for whom money is no object.) It also
depends on how portable you need to be. The Digigram card is the probably
tops on that but do you want to spend $600? I have a firewire card, so I'm
looking at those solutions.

Andy