Stuff For sale:

Carlos Pinto cplusc at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 30 11:17:19 PST 2003

Hello Everyone
   I have a wack of stuff for sale

•  2400c 603/180, 80mb ram , 1.3 gig Hard Drive adapter battery(1:40 hour) charge
floppy drive &cable + original Box .
I will also include a Global Village Ethernet/Modem(56k) and dongle PCMCIA card. OS
8.6,pre installed software
and a powerbook cable to attach any SCSI drives . the screen has no dead pixels .
Asking $270 US

• 2400c  603/180,   80mb ram,1.3 gig hard drive Battery holding about an (1:00 hour)
does not include adapter .
Currently has OS8.6 installed no dead pixels .Asking $200 US

• 2300c 603/100,   36mb ram,  750mb HD, adapter + a rebuilt battery that holds a 2:00
hour charge OS 8.1 pre installed
software No dead pixels . this Duo is in absolutely A-1 condition , no wear on the
space bar etc... Asking $100 US Firm

• Duo Mini dock (adb,scsi, serial ports,vga audio in/out, floppy port, phone line,
power and reset button)  $30 US

• Duo 250 , No feet , small scratch on the screen , however works very well . used to
be my rolodex. comes with adapter
case is intact great parts machine the screen is Gray scale. Asking $20 US (more for my
trouble than anything) plus shipping.

I also have tons of 2400 parts  drop me an email and I will see if I have it.

All items located in Toronto Ontario Canada

I will accept Canadian funds from all Fellow Canucks.

Please drop me a note off list as I am on digest mode.
P.S. No ,I am not buying a 12"Al Book or leaving the 2400 list for that matter, These
are all back-up machines and since.
My trusty 2400 has not "gloded" (ever) or in the past year of flying all over the
world, I no longer need them.

Cheers
And thanx
Carlos