[Duo2400] Re:

Brian Getz briang113 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 09:46:37 PDT 2003

--- Grizzly <grizzlygiant1 at stic.net> wrote:

 Can anyone here (Please) tell me where to find
> a picture of a
> DuoDock II or describe the differences between a
> Dock and a Dock II, so
> that I can recognize one when I find it at the local
> thrift store when I
> raise the cover.

Details about all mac products available here.

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powerbook/index.html

 Could I please get opinion's on the
> advantages and
> disadvantages of the 2300 vs. the 2400.

Aside from size and weight , without upgrades from a
technical stand point there are only some minor
differences betwwen these two.

If it is relevant the 2300 does have the internal cd
and floppy capabilities

I will send you the Apple doc that explains the
differences.

>From a usability stand point I have never worked with
a 2300 so I cannot speak to that

Anyone?