The DuoDock lives!

Gregg Eshelman g_alan_e at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 5 00:13:24 PDT 2003

I took my Dock apart, intending to have a look inside
the power supply but found that the guy who repaired
it had riveted it shut.

So I stuck it all back together but instead of stowing
it away in the closet I decided to try it and it
worked. (Insert image of smiling, happy, bearded face
here.)

So now I have the ROM images from both the 280 Yeager
Prototype and the 230 Engineering Sample to send to
Tom Owad. :) Had to borrow the hard drive from the
"Power IIci" to boot the 230, worked just fine.

=====
"When you are wrestling for possession of a sword, the man with the handle always wins." Hiro Protagonist