[Duo2400] Re: Media Vision portable CD-ROM

Milton Lukins Milton at MiltonLukins.com
Sat Jul 5 00:20:55 PDT 2003

I have "Apple CD/DVD Driver" (no "patched for all") in the extensions folder
on the HD in the Duo Dock II (out of a Power Mac 6100/66, OS 8.6)  so It
seems I need it. I can't boot from that drive but Jason at MacresQ told me
how to fix it. That's why I need a working CD-ROM. Looks like 50 pin active
external SCSI terminators are about 10 or 11 bucks (with shipping) on eBay
but I'll try to find one locally first.

If you can email it to me I would greatly appreciate it.