[Duo2400] Re: SCSI PC Card readers for Macintosh.

Cheyanne & Randy charan at camtel.net
Tue Jul 8 20:00:21 PDT 2003

Hi Duoistas,

	I still play and work with Newtons.

Here's the URL for the official FAQ:

http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/

And here's a searchable archive of NewtonTalk:

http://www.newtontalk.net/archive/

And the best software archive is here:

http://www.unna.org

	There is an ATA driver avaiable and a driver for wireless 802.11.  Try
a newton, you'll love it :-).

Randy

--
This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit
it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government, they can

Abraham Lincoln