[Duo2400] Re: [Duo2400]

Larry larry.s.f at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 22 07:30:39 PDT 2003

You should just be able to rotate and remove the retaining ring and
trackball. Once those are out of the way you can clean the rollers.
FYI, I had a 280c that exhibited that problem, turns out oneof the
plastic rollers had disappeared so I bought a replacement assembly for
$10.

~ Larry, Darn Good Design.