Newbie!

Andy Nicholl andy at andynic.eclipse.co.uk
Sat Jul 26 12:06:32 PDT 2003

Hi folks,

I have been listening in here for quite a while in the hope that I could get
a 2400 at some time.  I have finally got one on ebay.

So now I need to know all the things tha you have been discussing at great
length over the years, some of which I've saved.

For example, what is the best accelerator to go for (I seem to remember the
Newer one gets a bit hot?) and how fast?

I've got some more memory coming (that ebay contact again), when the guy
sends me the cost of shipping to the UK.

No doubt there will be more, but in the meantime...

Thanks,

Andy

Andy Nicholl
Dunfermline, Scotland