[Duo2400] Re: Removing trackball (Was: Re: [Duo2400]

Grizzlygiant grizzlygiant1 at stic.net
Sat Jul 26 11:49:13 PDT 2003

Bill Judson wrote:

> Thanks for all the replies. My retention ring seems to be unduely
> recalcitrant...I may have to take the top off, as recommended...
>
> Grizzlygiant, thanks for your offer but I believe I saved those
> instructions somewhere. I also have the service manual & user manual.
>
> --
> Over,

Hello Bill:

As long as those instructions give you a procedure which allows you to
remove the top cover _without_ taking the screen off, then good,
otherwise, there is a little trick, which I picked up from a fellow
powerbook lister who made his instructions freely available.

Sincerely yours, Grizzlygiant