Newbie . .doobie . .doo

Drew Johnson captain_drew at alphabreeze.net
Wed Jul 30 20:51:03 PDT 2003

>  Duo/2400 List Digest #3927
>
> 4) Re: Newbie.  .doobie . .doo
>
>------------------------------
>
>Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:41:38 -0400
>Subject: [Duo2400] Re: Newbie.  .doobie . .doo
>From: Christopher Kolp <ckolp at bellsouth.net>
>
>Anyone have a good source for a 64 MB chip??
>
>Chris

Against my better judgment, but .  .being a Capitalist.  .I would
probably consider parting with the one Kevin is replacing with my new 96
MB RAM chip at MCE this week.

I am waiting to hear how the HD transplant and new RAM infusion went and
he will FedEx it back to me. He installed the new Apple 64 MB RAM chip
in question about 2 years ago and the PB has had minimal use since then
 .. probably 100 hours, maximum. . so I haven't worn it out or anything <G>

I should probably keep it to back up the new installation . . but . .
what's it worth?

--
In God We Trust
& Very warm regards,