2400c Nupowr 240/512 Cache

thebob at arion.ocn.ne.jp thebob at arion.ocn.ne.jp
Wed Jun 4 18:38:12 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I'm new here but I've been running my "Comet" for a few years.

Symptom

Using the Newer Control panel, extension and system update. (v1.0.3 from
OWC) I cannot enable the cache, dialog says that it  cannot run reliably
at any speed and disables it.

Machine

PB2400c Nupowr 240/512  80Mb/4Gb System 9.1 (fresh install)

I'm sure that the control panel used to work, (but maybe a lower version
of either System or control panel) Is there an issue with 9.x. Any advise
however bizarre will be considered.

Also does anybody know if there is an issue with Communicator 7. It
installs then just freezes.

I've searched high and low, and finally appeal to this learned list for
assistance.

Robert Platts.

"I'll buy an ibook when my Comet is finally laid to rest"