[Duo2400] farewell folks.

Willie Roth wroth2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jun 7 14:01:24 PDT 2003

So Long Chuck!
It won't be the same with out you!
    Though I've been more of a lurker for the past 4 years than a
participant, I've been able to chime in to help occasionally and have
really appreciated the help I've received from this list... from many
of those who you've mentioned. I remember some of the times the Woz
would occasionally post.
    I've always felt part of a special family here. I can see the
changes happening as the old timers migrate to newer faster machines...
but then someone will buy our old 2400s and it is nice that there is
still a place for them to come for help.
Good fortune! We'll miss you!
Willie Roth