[Duo2400] farewell folks.

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Sat Jun 7 19:44:28 PDT 2003

Chuck, as always...well said.  I may plagiarize your words when I
sign-off....sometime in the future. ;-)

In any case, it's been wonderful and you've added tremendous value
and balance to many discussions...and since mac2400 barely changes
anymore, there's not much chance I'm going to take you off the Help
page. ;-)

"So long, and thanks for all the fish"....