[Duo2400] Question

Brian Getz briang113 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 10:51:47 PDT 2003

Steven,

There are 3 ways,

1. Drag card icon from desktop to the trash, should
eject the card. ( you may get a message that says the
card is in use, you then have to turn it off. this
varies with card type.)

2. When the system is shut down press the card eject
button. these are 2 small circular buttons on the top
left next to the hinge, 1 button for each slot.

3. Manual eject using a bent paper clip in the small
hole next to the card slot.

Hope this help.

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/DuoListFAQ.shtml>
> Be sure to visit Mac2400!
> <http://www.sineware.com/mac2400>
>
> To unsubscribe, E-mail to:
> <DuoList-off at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
> <DuoList-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <DuoList-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>
> ----------
> Dr. Bott  | 10/100 Ethernet for your 2400 is finally
> here!
> MPC-100   | <http://www.drbott.com/prod/mpc100.html>
>
>   RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail
> stores, $20 Traveler
>   CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at
> <http://roadtools.com>
>
> Midwest Mac Parts  ][  <http://www.midwestmac.com>
> After-market parts  for Macs.   ][  888-356-1104 ][
>
> MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook
> 3400/200 Only $879!
> Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS!
<http://www.macresq.com>

=====
Brian Getz
Personal Email briang113 at yahoo .com