Duo/2400 List

Brandy Bender brandybndr at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 12:11:00 PDT 2003

Chuck
Good Bye Darling,  All the best and do pop in once in awhile just to say hi!
  You will be missed :-(
I'll look you up on my next trip to Seattle, We own a house on Queen Ann
Hill that we rent out  so I do try to get up there at least once a year.
Hummmmm E type I dirve Fasten your seat belt darling!

Brandy

I have met (or gotten to know better) some really cool folks here:
* Eric the list mom.
* Ralph & Ashish of course.
The Mac2400 site convinced me to buy one
* Sydney
We *are* going to run One Lap someday, right Sydney?
* Brandy
Who never fails to entertain! If you ever get up to the Seattle area let me
know Brandy - we can take the E-type for a spin... you can drive.
* Woz
Long gone from the list I think, but who graciously allowed me to set up a
meeting between himself and my then summer intern Tom Owad of
AppleFritter.com fame. Everyone should get the chance to meet one of their
heros.
* Ivan Drucker
Who posted the first 2400c take-apart instructions IIRC.
If *any* of you ever see me at a MacWorld Expo or whatever stop and say
"hi"... The "friendliest place" should extend to the real world as well. =)

See ya.
--chuck goolsbee