[Duo2400] How can I install OS v9.2.2 on my 2400?

Frank Cornew frank at mail.internet.com.mx
Mon Jun 16 08:19:14 PDT 2003

>Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 23:44:09 -0600
>From: Matthew McVay <matthew at nets.com>
>Subject: [Duo2400] How can I install OS v9.2.2 on my 2400?
>
>Since the list is a bit slow...
>
>What is the *safest* method of installing OS v9.2.2 on my 2400?
snip...

I have successfully installed 9.2.2 on a twentieth anniversary
macintosh that is tricked out with a G3 processor, ethernet, firewire
and USB upgrades by using the info at
http://www.OS9forever.com/os92x.html . Believe I accomplished this
last year. Resulting system is stable. I'd poke around this website
to locate any updates related to this sequence of hacks, as the
author mentioned that they were in the process of streamlining the
procedure at the time. Did it without partitioning, but I did do a
complete backup, as well as backups of the intermediate system
folders that were generated by the process.