Hello! New User Here!

Christopher Kolp ckolp at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 19 20:50:43 PDT 2003

Hello everyone!

A new PowerBook 2400c user here. Found this link off of Mac2400.

Recently (well, a few days ago) purchased a "like-new" 2400c/180 along with
a new-in-box NewerTech dock, Yu-Plan keyboard, CD-Rom and floppy. I wasn't
too sure what I'd think of the smaller size but I love it! It's so small and
portable that it's easy to overlook any minor limitation.

A few questions if you don't mind..

1. Where is a good source for the 96MB Ram chip besides MacImports?

2. Does anyone have any idea where to purchase a G3 upgrade?

3. Does anyone use the IOExperts 802.11b drivers? Any issues? I'd love to
take this wireless!

4. Any recommendations for a new 2400c user? Care tips? Any common issues
and solutions?

Thanks in advance!

A new 2400c user,

-Chris K.