[Duo2400] Re: ADB to USB?

Brandy brandybndr at netscape.net
Wed Jun 25 11:41:44 PDT 2003

Yes you can and yes the throughput is slower than hell.  But workable.
 Really not worth the cost of the adapter.  You can also do Serial  / USB
which is just as bad.  As far as function sometimes it works sometimes
it don't. Problem being in most cases you have to do the hookup
backwards of what they intended.

Brandy
ivanxqz at yahoo.com wrote:

Sorry to say, but you can safely forget about it. There is no way that I
know of to attach any USB device to any non-PCI Mac -- I welcome anyone
to correct me, but I've looked into it and I think it's a no go. Besides,
the throughput of ADB is so slow that your USB device would probably be
painful to use, if it functioned at all.

Ivan.