[Duo2400] Re: ADB to USB?

Brandy Bender brandybndr at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 29 15:53:27 PDT 2003

Or check QVS they have a adapter for USB/ADB also have a compatibility list
of what works what won't and or contact them for a check.  From the looks of
it USB/ADB conversion is easier to do that PCI /ADB.. Keyspan does make a
serial (mac Mini Din8 PCI card) but that won't be much use for what you
want.  Sesco makes a USB/ADB for the Imac not sure if it will work with a G4
but I would think it would may not work with OS X though. The there is the
Idock wonder what you could do with one of those!
Have you looked at the GDock-2 ? It's only $300.00

gionpeters at comcast.net wrote:
Speaking of ADB/USB adapters, I would really like to be able to use an older
Apple keybpard (Extended Keyboard2) on my new Mirrored Door Dual G4 mac.  I
tried a Griffin adapter, but it did not work.  Is there any sort of PCI card
available that adds ADB ports ?
thanks,
Mad Dog