[Duo2400] 2400/280 remote on/off

Scott Holder ncc1701 at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 6 16:02:32 PST 2003

At 02:56 PM 3/6/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Was there ever a simple adb on off switch?
>                                 Donald (getting weirder as he gets older)
>McCaig

Well, the turning on wouldn't be a huge problem. The power on is just
shorting two pins of the ADB port.

The problem would be turning off. Shorting those same pins would bring up
the "Do you want to shut down you computer?" or whatever prompt it is, to
which you'd have to click or hit enter.

There are some things like Okey Dokey that automatically click the Okay
buttons, but I'm not sure if it would work for that.

Scott