[Duo2400] Re: GREEN LIGHT

Larry Friedman larry.s.f at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 13 06:36:30 PST 2003

There was a floppy on ebay just the other day (any search for 2400c
will turn one up). Unless you specifically need to load from a floppy
getting a SCSI cable and CD-Rom will do you just fine. That's my
situation and I haven't needed the floppy yet. You can still find
batteries for the 2400, but you might consider a higher capacity
external battery; if you have one it will work with other Powerbooks as
well.

~ Larry, Darn Good Design