[Duo2400] Re: GREEN LIGHT

Fred Pentney fpentney at timemanage.com
Thu Mar 13 08:56:58 PST 2003

Hi:

RE GLOD.
you might want to check out this web site. I had the GLOD. I had a techie
check my circuit board out just below the cover. Mine was caused by a blown
fuse. We know the 2400 is very power supply sensitive.  I bought a 5 amp
mini fuse for $1. Installation was completed in less than an hour. Computer
runs perfectly with the fix.

  A fix can be done with as little as only a keyboard
removal.  Instructions to check and repair are here:

http://home.socal.rr.com/midijab

Fred