[Duo2400] Re: Laser printers.

Small Moose Ltd small_moose_ltd at mac.com
Tue Mar 18 14:15:09 PST 2003

On 18/3/03 9:31 pm, "John Buenfil" <eleganttype at earthlink.net> wrote:

> HP makes two
> cartridges for the LaserJet 4 printers, the 92298A which is rated at about
> 3800 sheets and the 92298X which is rated to yield about 6000.

Dang, that's a lotta sheets! I'd never really considered the idea of a
laserjet before, simply because I always thought they cost loads and were
expensive to run.

But a simple analysis would be that a second hand one is very cheap and
inexpensive to run when compared with an inkjet, correct? As long as you can
handle the size, they sound like a great buy.