[Duo2400] Re: Laser printers.

Fred Pentney fpentney at timemanage.com
Tue Mar 18 15:17:02 PST 2003

Thomas how do I connect  my Laser 4/600 to my PC Micron laptop in addition
to my 2400?
I agree the 4/600 is a good printer. I also use a LASER Writer Plus which is
a monster weight.
I find it will not print more then simple type because it only has 2MB of
ram. Quality is good and its very cheap to run; and it keeps on running.
Mfg. date April 1987.

Fred