[Duo2400] Re: G3 Upgrades

Larry Friedman larry.s.f at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 18 15:28:40 PST 2003

I upgraded my Titanium to that 40gb IBM Travelstar, so I stuck the
20gig in the 2400. I had the intention of loading all my older design
software (Dreamweaver 3, Flash4, Photoshop5.5, etc. along with a ton of
games) on the 2400 so I knew I'd want the space. I had already decided
on the partitions so once installed set-up was a breeze.