[Duo/2400] OS Update or CarbonLib

wayne ingalls ingallsw at frontiernet.net
Thu Mar 20 09:51:55 PST 2003

Dave wrote:

 >I'm looking at using FastTrack.  I know someone who
 >has it but I don't want the shipping charges, etc...
 >if I can't do it.  The box says it needs OS 8.6.

If you want to try the current version of FastTrack
Schedule, you can d/l a trial version from AEC's web
site. It will require the latest version of CarbonLib.
I'm not sure if it runs in OS 8.x, but it won't cost you
anything but some time to figure out if it works or not.
The trial version can be turned into a full version by
entering your serial number.

hth
-wayne