[Duo2400] Re: Trying to test a 2300c MoBo

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Sun Mar 23 05:01:56 PST 2003

In a message dated 3/23/03 12:26:06 AM, ncc1701 at mindspring.com writes:

>I've run a Duo board in a dock completely naked. Just literally sticking it
>on the docking connector. Maybe not the best idea, but it works.
>
>Check and see if you can barely see anything. I have a 2300 board that
>doesn't light up the backlight

Well, the other thing that *may* be wrong is that I have a Duo 250 Screen
attached to the 2300c MoBo... it plugged into it well enough (and I know the
2300c MoBo was designed to use a variety of previous Duo equipment, but can
the 2300c MoBo use a 250 screen?

IF it can, I guesss I just have a fried MoBo...

Craig W.