[Duo2400] Re: Trying to test a 2300c MoBo

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Sun Mar 23 10:50:33 PST 2003

In a message dated 3/23/2003 10:09:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ncc1701 at mindspring.com writes:

<<  The 2300c was designed as an upgrade for every Duo. It has the connectors
for everything. Active Matrix, Passive Matrix, SCSI, IDE, etc etc. Now, why
you'd want a 2300c board with a 16 gray passive color screen, 8 megs of RAM
and a 80 meg SCSI drive is beyond me, but it'd work if you had a stock 210 ;)

That's what I thought... and the 250 screen is the only spare screen I have
to TEST the 2300c's Mobo.

I guess I have to face the ugly truth... thanks though...