OS 9.2.1?

Ryan Banda rcbanda at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 08:08:09 PST 2003

I recently acquired the Installation disks for OS
9.2.1, and I was hoping to upgrade my
2400c/180/1.3G/80MB/CardBus from OS 8.6.

I have not had any success in getting the CD to allow
me to install it on my computer. I cannot start from
my external CD ROM, either. I am beginning to wonder

Questions:
Can the 2400 run OS 9.2? Should it?
How have others upgraded to OS 9.1? Via CD?
Should I create a large disk image to boot from?

OS 8.6 has been very good to me, and I have backed up
all my files in case I have to go back. Can I go back
after upgrading? Would it be wise to partition my hard
drive first?

I hope I haven't exhausted your patience for
questions. Thanks for all of your help!!

Sincerely,
Ryan