[Duo2400] Battery Life and ramBunctious 2.0 on MacOS X

Jose A.Alvarez Dios jaaldios at jazzfree.com
Wed Mar 26 01:34:38 PST 2003

El Martes, 25 marzo, 2003, a las 09:48 PM, Larry Friedman escribió:

> So I took Emma to work with me and found that I got just shy of two
> hours playing MP3 with SoundJam till the battery was dead. 2400/180
> 48mb ram OS8.6. How is everyone doing with their battery life?

I routinely get shy of two hours as battery life. I never bother
turning off the g3 backside cache. I get 2h15m if I use a RAM disk to
save my documents.

Speaking of which, has anyone tried ramBunctious 2.0 on a MacOS X
powerbook? The TiBook's battery life is not exactly great.

Jose Antonio Alvarez Dios

e-mail addresses: jaaldios at usc.es, jaaldios at jazzfree.com
e-fax number (in the USA, handles voicemail too) 1 (419) 828-9794
fax number (in Spain) 34981597054