FS: 2400 G3 240/1MB

Mathis mathis at snafu.de
Thu Mar 27 03:04:13 PST 2003

Hi all. I finally am getting a bigger machine for work. So I think of
getting away the Comet and put the money in something G4ish. I gave this to
the mac2400 For Sale page and wanted you to know.

Please contact me off-list if interested.

All the best

-mathis

For Sale:
PB 2400/G3-240/1MB (NewerTech), 80MB RAM, 20GB HD, MCE CardBus
Upgraded, External Floppy Drive, Global Village 56k Modem PC Card,
Farallon Ethernet 10MBit PC Card, MacAlly USB PC Card, SiliconSports
neoprene Wetsuit 2.0 Blue, and SCSI Adapter. Includes Owner's Manual,
CD and cables. Running MacOS 8.6 US or MacOS 9.1 German.
Asking for 700 EUROS for the whole package within Germany/EU.

Also available: Original 603e/180MHz processor. Best Offer