[Duo2400] Re: PB2400 Internet Speed

Patrick Selliers patsel at bredband.net
Fri Mar 28 16:10:05 PST 2003

They do. Still I´d be hard pressed to name one right now. Ah well - Xircom
modem/ethernet combos are said to work, at least the modem part of them... You´re
right about modem throughput though. Perhaps there´s some advantage to be had from
Cardbus DMA. At least any Cardbus modem should mean less heat due to the
significantly lower power draw. Thanks for the update Ivan!

Patrick