[Duo2400] Re: Duo Keyboard, battery and screen.

Larry Friedman larry.s.f at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 28 20:46:43 PST 2003

I rooted around and what will you give me for a brand spankin "new"
copy of Luts Notes Express v3.3. I just opened the shrinkwrap to check
system requirements. This is in promotional packaging.

Whats included:
Notes Express 3.3 CD
Reg Card
Customer Support Services Guide
Upgrade Certificate

Its a CD install. Requires:

Mac 2 based, SE30, LC, Performa, Quadra, Powerbook (except 100) or
Power Mac supporting a 68020 and higher or PowerPC processor. OS 6.0.4
and higher. 5mb ram and 40mb or larger drive.

Interested?

PS. One of my favorite things to do is to confused servers by
reregistering old software. Somewhere a server is confused as to why
someone keeps registering Photoshop 2.5 and Word 1.0.