[Duo2400] Re: Duo Keyboard, battery and screen.

Clark Martin cmmac at sonic.net
Fri Mar 28 21:10:03 PST 2003

At 11:46 PM -0500 3/28/2003, Larry Friedman wrote:
>I rooted around and what will you give me for a brand spankin "new"
>copy of Luts Notes Express v3.3. I just opened the shrinkwrap to
>check system requirements. This is in promotional packaging.
>
>Whats included:
>Notes Express 3.3 CD
>Reg Card
>Customer Support Services Guide
>Upgrade Certificate
>
>Its a CD install. Requires:
>
>Mac 2 based, SE30, LC, Performa, Quadra, Powerbook (except 100) or
>Power Mac supporting a 68020 and higher or PowerPC processor. OS
>6.0.4 and higher. 5mb ram and 40mb or larger drive.
>
>Interested?
>

>PS. One of my favorite things to do is to confused servers by
>reregistering old software. Somewhere a server is confused as to why
>someone keeps registering Photoshop 2.5 and Word 1.0.

You need to get out more.

>>By the way, my 280c came with LotusNotes installed. But I apparently
>>destroyed all the help files for it. Does anyone know anything about
>>LotusNotes for Mac? I couldn't find it for sale now, much less get some
>>information on how to use it.

Destroy it, destroy it now.  It is evil.  It will slash your tires.
It can cause earthquakes.  It will report you to the IRS.  It will
corrupt various files on the disk.  Okay, only the last item is
confirmed.  The others are are only likely.
--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA