[Duo2400] Opening Duo Dock II case

Edgar Peinelt edgarpeinelt at usa.net
Sat Mar 29 22:53:30 PST 2003

> I want to add an internal SCSI hard drive to my Duo Dock II, can
> anyone provide info on how to open the case?

Inside the slot that you insert your Duo in there are two small tabs, down
on the left and right right to the front, that you  have to push to remove
the lid. Then you must pull the upper case of the dock to the front by appr.
1 inch after loosening two screws in the front part of it (holes in the
surface on which the Duo rests), pull all cables leading to the power supply
and the devices in the lower part, and take off the upper part. To insert a
HD you will need a mounting frame and the appropriate cables (SCSI and
power).

Good luck
Edgar