HP Deskjet 660c

Brian Getz briang113 at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 10:43:54 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I have a printer I no longer use. It is an HP
Deskwriter 660c. This is the Apple serial port only
version, you must use either appletalk or direct
connect Apple serial cable. (see specs below)

Free to good home, it works great needs new ink
cartridges. I am in the SF bay area. I will ship but
you must pay shipping cost. If you are local to me, we
can arrange a pickup.

contact me off-list if interested.

Brian

Product Features

Specifications
Media Types	Plain paper, envelopes, transparencies,
labels, HP Premium media.
Media Weight	Paper: 60 to 135 g/m2
Envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m2
Cards: 110 to 200 g/m2.
Media Handling	Built-in sheet feeder
Sheets	Up to 100 sheets
Envelopes	Up to 20 envelopes
Cards	Up to 30 cards
Out tray	Up to 50 sheets
Languages	HP PCL Level 3
Memory	512 KB built-in RAM
32 KB receiver buffer
Landscape Mode	Yes
DeskWriter 660C	RS-422-A serial, AppleTalk, High-speed
serial
Power Consumption	220 - 240 VAC, 50 Hz
2 W max. when off
4.5 W max. non printing
12 W max. Printing
Environment
Temperature	5 to 40 degrees C
Printing recommendation	15 to 35 degrees C
Storage	- 40 C to 60 degrees C
Humidity	10 - 80% non-condensing
Noise Levels per ISO 9296
Sound Power	LwAd: 6.0 B (A)
Sound Pressure	LpAm: 46 dB (A)
EconoFast mode
Sound Power	LwAd: 6.5 B (A)
Sound Pressure	LpAm: 51 dB (A)
Printer Size	436 x 199 x 405 mm
17.2 x 7.9 x 16 in
(W x H x D)
Weight	5.3 kg (11.6 lbs)*	Approximate figures. Exact
speed will vary depending on the system configuration,
software application, and amount of page coverage

=====
Brian Getz
Personal Email briang113 at yahoo .com