[Duo2400] Duo 280...Help requested

sirksd sirksd at cox.net
Sat May 10 16:21:43 PDT 2003

Sounds like there is no power getting to any computer board.  To check whether it is
a power problem, the easiest way is to see if power is getting to the hard drive,
listen carefully when you are booting up to see if you hear a whirring sound like the
hard drive is spinning.  If not the power booster is not working.  If you do hear
something the screen is dead.  Correct power by a reset of the power booster or
zapping the "pram".  If you have tried the zapping the pram, your message didn't say
so.

If you need further help, let us know what you tried heretofore.

Dan in AZ