[Duo2400] Re: Duo 280...Help requested

Jack Corcoran jkcorcor at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 18:25:30 PDT 2003

Jack Corcoran replies:

The box doesn't boot-up.  Pushing the power button
above the keyboard has no effect. Dead silence, dark
screen. Nothing running.  Appears power is not getting
to anything. As related, the rear power reset button
only clicks....has no effect on the operation. But
this has been the case for a couple of years and I
worked around it.

Best

Jack C