[Duo2400] Duo for Photo Downloads

Bon Davis bon at drumgods.net
Tue May 13 10:09:29 PDT 2003

As the other poster (not quoted here) said:

there are Smart Media readers for floppy disk
Olympus "Camedia" (spelling?) Flashpath.

I have one somewhere and was able to use it in my 9600 tower with MAc
OS 8.6 and 9

you had to turn off PC exchange extension that allowed you to read PC
format disks.
If this was on it would try to reformat the smart media card and
flash path adapter thinking that they were a DOS disk.

it worked pretty good.

I have not seen these for a compact flash  which your nikon must use eh?

good luck.

--
====    Bon V. Davis II  =  bon at drumgods.net =========