[Duo2400] Duo 230 / Dock I and Dock plus

Zach Lowry zach at zachlowry.net
Fri May 16 09:27:09 PDT 2003

On 5/15/03 10:12 PM, "dylan" <dylan at iici.no-ip.org> wrote:

> Hi-
>
> I have a quandry.... a duo 230, dock I and dock plus are currently in my
> office, yet- i have not been able to really put them to work for the past 3
> years. All three pieces of equipment are in working order: the duo 230 has
> 12mb of ram and a 120mb hard drive.
>
> I would like to keep them indefinitely, however if there is someone who
> would use them then it is better that I sell them / trade them / or give
> them away.
>
> if anyone is interested please let me know.
>
> thanks,
>
> -Dylan

I would be very interested. I am currently working on a port of Gentoo Linux
to m68k machines, and any extras always help, especially since the 230 is
one of the few Apple 68k notebooks to run Linux correctly, at least in the
dock. :)

I don't know what else I have to offer, other than the fact that your Duo
230 will help a new Linux port be tested on another machine besides my
Classic II.

Thanks!

Zach Lowry