[Duo2400] Re: Duo 280c - Also won't start

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Sat May 17 21:58:24 PDT 2003

on 5/17/03 10:59 AM, Lela Tong at lelatong at yahoo.com wrote:

> I may be travelling again and putting the Duo in storage -- would it
> be best to store the Duo with or without the battery?  The battery
> has been dead for awhile -- an interesting thing is when I try to
> recondition it, the machine just shuts down.

I hope Mad Dog has better advice, but when I store my Duos, they always are
stubborn to wake up after storage. I am betting that the problem is that the
backup battery had died, which is what puts the computers into a deep sleep.

I haven't done this, but I wonder, if you left the computer plugged into the
wall current, if the deep sleep problem would occur.
--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire, it
is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
     --George Washington, first president of the USA